Our commercial team has extensive experience advising and guiding agricultural and farming clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial issues including:
- Corporate re-organisation as a way of releasing cash for family members and consolidating ownership and management of family farming businesses;
- The sale or acquisition of agricultural businesses;
- Collaborative commercial agreements through farming joint ventures, co-operatives, service companies, purchasing arrangements, machinery and asset sharing;
- Commercial contracts, including supply, distribution and outsourcing arrangements;
- Banking and finance work, including granting security to lenders over farming assets, advice on loan facility and debentures
Our commercial solicitors are committed to working closely with our clients and across other departments in the firm to ensure that we are able to offer our agricultural clients innovative and cost effective ways of achieving their commercial goals and resolving commercial issues.