Dealing with disputes is time consuming and, if not handled properly, can be very costly and damaging. This is why it’s important to seek professional advice as soon as possible.
We understand that litigation can be expensive and stressful and that disputes need to be resolved swiftly. Our solicitors are commercially astute and will get to the heart of the matter quickly and work with you to understand your priorities and to achieve the best outcome as soon as possible.
Our solicitors are skilled negotiators and are experienced in all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution, from simple negotiations and round table meetings to mediations, arbitrations, adjudications and expert determination.
There are often steps that can be taken to avoid the most common forms of dispute or to place yourself in an advantageous position should a dispute arise. We will work with you to implement those steps and to reduce the risk of similar disputes occurring in the future.
We can help with a broad range of agricultural disputes, including:
- Property disputes, such as: rights of way disputes, boundary disputes, repossessions, adverse possession, land management disputes and disputes concerning easements, covenants, trespass and flooding.
- Landlord and tenant and estate management disputes.
- Disputes concerning farming partnerships and companies.
- Contract disputes.
- Disputes relating to supply chains.
- Debt recovery.
- Professional negligence claims.
- Contentious trust and probate matters and disputes, such as will disputes and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Proprietary and promissory estoppel claims.