Based in York and Lincoln, our specialist team are well placed and experienced to provide you with market based legal solutions and advice.
Whether you are thinking of purchasing a wind turbine, constructing an anaerobic digester, investing in a solar farm or installing a biomass boiler, we can provide sound legal but down-to-earth practical advice that will help you to make the right decisions and minimise the risks, particularly if your plans involve the restructuring of your business or the requirement of finance or investment.
The commercial aspects
- Review and advise on risk management on contracts for the supply, construction, commissioning and maintenance of renewable energy generators
- Company restructures and associate shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures and investment agreements
- Bank funding in relation to renewable projects
The property aspects
- Option agreements, leases and easements
- Legal charges and security over land
- Grid connection easements and leases
- Supply and post installation disputes including statutory noise nuisance from wind turbines
- Statutory appeal/judicial review in relation to planning applications