For commercial landlords, the tenants who lease their premises and developers dealing with multi million pound sites, property is a vital if not the main component of a thriving business.
Whether your property interests include retail units, offices, industrial factories or hospitality and leisure facilities or simply land with potential, effective management of your commercial property is paramount.
From small traders to multi site corporations, developers to investors; whether you’re looking to expand into new locations, considering an investment or seeking advice about a commercial tenancy, our experienced team of commercial property solicitors can help.
Based in York and Lincoln but with a nationwide reach, advising business clients across the UK, our commercial property solicitors have a wealth of experience, providing sound legal advice with a commercial focus.
- Site assembly and set up
- Commercial and residential developments
- Acting for property developers and investors
- Collaboration and promotion agreements , options and conditional contracts
- Forward funding agreements
Landlord and Tenant
- Landlord and tenant (retail, offices, industrial and residential leasehold)
- Lease renewals, assignments and surrenders
- Portfolio management
Sales and Purchases
- Sale and purchase (freehold and leasehold)
- Joint ventures, propcos and LLPs
- Easements, rights and restrictive covenants
- Option agreements, conditional contracts and overage
- Title defects
- Institutional or private lending
Acting for borrower or lender
Working with the Commercial Property Law team
Securing and maintaining suitable property is a vital component of running a leisure, retail or industrial business or providing office based facilities for staff. Our team of commercial property law solicitors are experts in handling the process from start to finish.
Whether you are considering property development for investment; are looking to offer property to businesses as a commercial landlord or for development or are actively seeking premises as a commercial tenant, our team can offer sound advice to suit your needs.
The Commercial Property Law team have expertise in all aspects from the development, funding, finances and contracts providing you with pragmatic guidance and peace of mind.