If your business has too many bad debts, your cash flow can be at risk, in turn impacting on your ability to pay salaries and creditors. It is vital that debts are recovered as quickly and efficiently as possible, with the proper legal steps taken to achieve this.
What we do and where we specialise
With a nationwide reputation for providing practical advice to businesses, our debt recovery team offer a fast, efficient service to tackle unpaid debts, from drafting initial letters through to expertly dealing with any disputes which might arise.
Our debt recovery solicitors have a wealth of experience acting for business clients, working closely with credit controllers and accounts departments to recoup debt as early as possible, minimising the impact on your business.
Our debt recovery solicitors can help with:
- Letters before action
- Debt claims in County Court and High Court
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Enforcement of arbitration and adjudication awards
- Statutory Demands
- Winding Up / Bankruptcy petitions
- Claiming contractual and statutory interest
- Claiming compensation and costs under late payment legislation
- Security, mortgages and charging orders