Based in York and Lincoln, our specialist team are well placed and experienced to provide you with market based legal solutions and advice.
What we do and where we specialise
Whether you are thinking of purchasing a wind turbine, constructing an anaerobic digester, investing in a solar farm or installing a biomass boiler, we can help. We provide sound legal but down-to-earth practical advice that will help you to make the right decisions and minimise the risks, particularly if you’re planning to restructure your business or need finance or investment.
The commercial aspects:
- Reviewing and advising on the risks inherent in contracts for supplying, constructing, commissioning and maintaining renewable energy generators
- Company restructures and associate shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures and investment agreements
- Bank funding in relation to renewable projects
The property aspects:
- Option agreements, leases, and easements
- Legal charges and security over land
- Grid connection easements and leases
- Supply and post installation disputes including statutory noise nuisance from wind turbines
- Statutory appeals and judicial reviews in relation to planning applications