We work with clients to find practical and commercial solutions to claims.
If a claim lacks merit, we will work with the professional and their insurers to put in place a cost-efficient defence to the claim, with the aim of heading off the claim as swiftly as possible. Where the professional is facing a valid claim, we can work to identify the best way of minimising the client’s financial exposure, along with any potential reputational harm.
We handle claims, whatever their value and complexity, from first notification onwards. We also advise insurers on policy coverage issues and disputes and undertake policy drafting.
Tailored support from leading legal experts
We have extensive experience of dealing with claims against the full range of professionals including:
- Accountants, IFAs and insolvency practitioners
- Brokers (insurance and mortgage)
- Construction professionals (including architects, contractors, engineers, and project managers)
- Lawyers (solicitors and barristers)
- Pension trustees and administrators
- Surveyors and estate agents
- Technology professionals
Delivering added value for our insurer clients
Additional services and support we can provide include:
- cradle-to-grave claims handling service
- standalone first notification of loss service
- tailored fixed-fee and delegated authority schemes
- bespoke seminars, workshops and briefings