Natalie is an Associate within the family team and has over 10 years’ experience of working within family law. Having gained extensive and broad experience as a paralegal Natalie qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2019 and became an Associate in 2020.
Providing clients with clear advice with a compassionate and pragmatic approach is a key focus. She provides clients with the confidence to move forward, through what may be a difficult time, with care and consideration and ensures that the pathways to resolution are thoroughly explained. She is committed to finding an amicable solution if possible but is tenacious in approach if litigation is required.
Her expertise involves advising clients in relation to divorce, financial issues upon divorce and separation, and cohabitation issues, She also provides advice in relation to wealth protection to include cohabitation agreements and pre-nuptial agreements. She also advises parents in relation to disputes regarding children.
Groups and bodies Natalie is a member of:
Recent examples of Natalie's experience
- Advising on financial settlement upon divorce in a case with assets in excess of £1million.
- Advising on cohabitation issues and preparation of a cohabitation agreement, where there is a dynastic family business to ensure that wealth is protected upon separation.
- Advising in relation to contested proceedings relating to children where there were significant allegations of domestic abuse which included preparation of detailed statements following examination of the evidence presented by the opponent.
- Advising and negotiating in relation the beneficial interest in the home where the parties are unmarried and have not entered into a declaration of trust or other agreement.
- Advising on financial issues upon divorce where there are complex public sector pension assets.
Outside of work Natalie enjoys spending time with her family and going to the gym.