Expert advice from specialist children dispute lawyers
When parents separate it can be difficult to make decisions about which parent the child should live with and how much time should be spent with the parent they do not live with.
Working with us, you can have absolute confidence that you will have an expert team dedicated to achieving the very best outcome for you and your family:
- Our first meeting is free, no matter how long it takes to make sure we completely understand your circumstances and what you want to achieve.
- Everything we talk about throughout the time we spend working together will always be totally confidential.
- Our teams are top ranked by the legal directories, so you can be sure that you are being guided by specialist experts in all areas of family law and children disputes.
- Our partners and lawyers have decades of experience, an excellent reputation and over the years have built up strong relationships with other lawyers, Judges and professional bodies.
- We have teams in Beverley, Lincoln and York, and work with clients across East and North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the East Midlands.
The Government and the Courts strongly encourage parents to agree these arrangements between themselves wherever possible. It is generally better for children if their parents can reach their own agreements rather than having to go through court proceedings, which can be stressful, costly and time consuming.
However, for many reasons, it is not always possible for separated parents to decide what the arrangements should be for their children. If communications break down, or arrangements cannot be agreed it is important to take specialist advice at the earliest opportunity to try and avoid conflict and resolve the issues as swiftly as possible.
There so many diverse families and the advice we provide, based on our extensive experience, will be specific to your family arrangements and with the child’s best interests being paramount.