Expert advice from specialist divorce and separation lawyers
A relationship breaking down and ending, whether through divorce or separation, can be one of life’s most traumatic experiences. but no matter how daunting and uncertain things may seem, our tenacious family lawyers will support you throughout.
The actual process of becoming legally divorced is, in most cases, relatively straightforward. It is typically the issues of dividing assets, sorting children arrangements, future financial support, living arrangements and other related issues that are difficult, stressful, and time-consuming.
We work with people from a variety of backgrounds and professions, all of whom have a unique list of concerns and want support with specific issues in relation to their individual circumstances. In all cases we have been able to give them sensitive and practical advice, helping them make informed decisions and representing them when they are ready to proceed.
Working with us, you can have absolute confidence that you will have an expert team dedicated to achieving the very best outcome for you and your family:
- Our first meeting is free, no matter how long it takes to make sure we completely understand your circumstances and what you want to achieve.
- Everything we talk about throughout the time we spend working together will always be totally confidential.
- Our teams are top ranked by the legal directories, so you can be sure you will be guided by specialist experts in all areas of family law and cohabitation disputes.
- Our partners and lawyers have decades of experience, an excellent reputation, and over the years have built up strong relationships with other lawyers, judges and professional bodies.
- We have teams in Beverley, Lincoln and York, and work with clients across East and North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the East Midlands.