Our specialist family law team can be relied upon to offer not only excellent technical advice but also a common sense and pragmatic approach to reaching solutions, be it litigation or negotiation based at a time when sensitivity and understanding is often an essential ingredient to a client instruction.
Our team offers both money and children advice. We can offer round the table and collaborative law as an alternative to the more traditional litigation route dependent upon the nature of the instruction and client preference.
Our services include…
- Divorce applications and the financial implications of marital breakdown
- Advice upon the financial implications of a relationship breakdown
- Variation of existing maintenance orders
- Before the event planning documents be they pre-nuptial, post-nuptial or cohabitation agreements
- Private children work covering:
- Where a child would live
- Where a child would go to nursery or school
- Issues as to a child’s health care or child’s name
- When and if a child would see their extended family to include grandparents
- Child maintenance
- Relocation both in England, Wales and overseas
- Schedule one financial claims on behalf of unmarried parents
- Collaborative law/alternative dispute resolution