Expert advice from specialist medical negligence lawyers
Based in York and Lincoln, acting for clients all over England and Wales, we provide sensitive and pragmatic advice in cases of medical negligence. Our lawyers are all specialists in medical negligence and are supported by medically qualified staff who assist with case assessment, research, and interpreting medical or dental records.
You are reliant on medical professionals to find out what is wrong with you, and mistakes or delays in treatment can have lasting consequences for your health. If you have been unfortunate enough to experience medical negligence, then you may be able to claim compensation.
At the same time, we appreciate that you may have different reasons for pursuing a claim. We will ensure that the truth about your treatment is revealed and that the doctor, dentist or hospital concerned learns from any mistakes that have been made.
To prove your medical negligence case, we must show that your doctor or other medical professional has been negligent in their care of you. If we take your case, we will gather evidence in support of your claim and help you access compensation as quickly as possible.
We may be able to act for you on a no win, no fee basis. If you win your case, then most of your legal fees will be covered by your opponent. You will not pay anything towards your legal costs if your claim is unsuccessful.
Our specialist medical negligence lawyers will
- Give you a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and explore your options, no matter how long it takes
- Advise you if you want to raise a complaint about the treatment you have received
- Represent the family at inquests
- Obtain notes and records from your medical practitioner
- Advise and guide you on your care and rehabilitation
- Run a full investigation of a potential negligence claim
- Represent you in Court Proceedings