Based in York and Lincoln but with a strong nationwide reputation for excellence, Langleys provides sensitive and pragmatic advice in cases of Medical Negligence.
We understand that, should something go wrong with your medical care, you need answers, you need justice and you need the assurance that steps will be taken to prevent your situation from happening again in the future.
We work hard to achieve this for you, employing the experience of our skilled team of dedicated Medical Negligence solicitors to your case.
Ranked in legal directories among the best medical negligence solicitors in the country, our team has over 75 years’ experience in supporting our clients, often in extremely challenging and complex cases.
Whether you or a loved one has suffered injury or loss as a result of negligent medical care, misdiagnosis or inappropriate treatment, our highly qualified team are here to help guide, advise and support you every step of the way.
Our experienced team can help with:
- A free initial consultation to discuss your situation and explore your options
- Advice in regards to raising a complaint about treatment you have received
- Representing you at inquests
- Obtaining notes and records from your medical practitioner
- Advice and guidance relating to care and rehabilitation
- The full investigation of a potential negligence claim
- Court Proceedings