Based in York and Lincoln but with a strong nationwide reputation for excellence, Langleys provides sensitive and pragmatic advice in cases of medical negligence.
Should something go wrong with your medical care, we understand that you need answers, justice and assurance that steps will be taken to prevent your situation from happening again in the future. We work hard to achieve this for you, employing the experience of our skilled team of dedicated medical negligence specialists to your case.
What we do and where we specialise
Ranked in legal directories among the best medical negligence solicitors in the country, our team has over 75 years’ experience in supporting our clients, often in extremely challenging and complex cases.
Our experienced team can help with:
- A free initial consultation to discuss your situation and explore your options
- Advice for raising a complaint about treatment you have received
- Representing you at inquests
- Obtaining notes and records from your medical practitioner
- Advice and guidance relating to care and rehabilitation
- The full investigation of a potential negligence claim
- Court Proceedings
How we work
Whether you or a loved one has suffered injury or loss as a result of negligent medical care, misdiagnosis or inappropriate treatment, our highly qualified team are here to help guide, advise and support you every step of the way. Clients have praised our approach, describing Langleys to show “great compassion and understanding of the emotional difficulties” faced in such cases, and that “nothing is too much” for us.